Tuesday 9 August 2011

Destination Wedding Photography on the French Riviera, Toulon







Here are a few wedding photos of Ana & Jean's destination wedding on the French Riviera in Toulon, just an hour ride by train from Nice and Cannes. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful bride who was so at ease in front of the camera. It was a pleasure to do the wedding photography at venue La residence Cap Brun which had beautiful gardens and the view of the French Riviera was breathtaking. I think the shot with the red stairs inside the wedding venue is my favourite and I'm glad I managed to convince Ana & Jean to pose for me for 5 min to photograph them while the guests were enjoying the wedding cake. It will make a lovely spread in a wedding album. Every time I do a destination wedding I'm thrilled as it gives me the chance to explore new places. The Riviera of South of France is a particularly beautiful place for a destination wedding.
This destination wedding photography in Cote d'Azur was the first wedding I had this year of the many destination wedding photography jobs I had in South of France and Monaco.

For further information on destination wedding photography in Cote d'Azur French Riviera and to view our portfolio of wedding photography in South of France, Central London, Europe, France, Monaco, Italy, Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Zurich and Russia please visit owww.NeliPrahova.com or contact Neli on nprahova@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, I even could not imagine how hard it is to find decent piece of info on the above topic. It took me a couple of hours before I came across your site. russian wife

    ReplyDelete