Saturday 25 July 2009

Luxury Destination Wedding Photography


I have trained with a New York based wedding photographer who is famous for his fashion glamour wedding photography style. I totally agree with his philosophy that the modern bride is looking for something different, for something more sexy, stylish and modern. Something different from the classical formal wedding photography portraits. And recently the trend of pure photojournalistic wedding photography is reversing and more and more brides are eager to have some more creative photography in their albums when hiring a wedding photographer. That's why I like to describe my wedding photography style as a combination between glamour wedding photography and photojournalistic wedding photography. The more posed glamour wedding photography offers the unique opportunity for creating something different, for photos that the couple will not usually do otherwise. After all on this day the bride and groom are looking at their best and are wearing clothes that most likely they will not wear again. However while the bride and groom will certainly love the more creative wedding photography shots I'm sure they like to keep the more creative glamour photography session to a minimum and also have more natural wedding photos while mingling with their wedding guests. And the latter is certainly offered by the photojournalistic wedding photography approach I use once the family wedding formal photography and the photos of the wedding couple are done.
Over the few years as a London wedding photographer I had the opportunity to do a number of destination wedding photography in New York and other European destinations. My favourite destination wedding photography country is probably Italy though I think I had more destination wedding photography on the French Riviera. Destination wedding photography in Monaco is particularly famous Russian clients.
The slideshows on this post however include more exotic photos from destination wedding photography in Morocco as well as a very unique destination wedding photography in Bulgaria where the ceremony was performed according to old Bulgarian tradition. Probably a destination wedding photography in Bali was the most exotic job I've done so far. However with the many Indian wedding photography in London I've done recently I'd love to have the opportunity one day for a destination wedding photography in India.
Travelling has always been my passion and doing a destination wedding photography in Italy, France, Greece or anywhere in the world is like the best of both worlds where I can combine my love for travel photography together with wedding photography.

For further information on destination wedding photography and to view our portfolio of wedding photography in Central London, Europe, France, Monaco, Italy, Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Zurich and Russia please visit www.NeliPrahova.com or contact Neli on nprahova@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment